Approved -=- Gxrm's Staff Application -=-

Discussion in 'Accepted Staff Applications' started by Gxrm, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gxrm

Gxrm New Member

1. What is your Minecraft Username?:
    Gxrm
    2. What is your Discord Name and Tag (Example: Projecki#0452)?:
    My name is Gxrm#1615.
    3. What is your age?:
    I am 15 years old.
    4. What is your gender?:
    I am Male.
    5. What timezone are you in?:
    GMT+10 (Australia)
    6. Are you fluent, conversational, or learning any other languages?:
    I speak English and can speak a bit of Spanish ,French ,Japanese and German.
    7. How many hours can you dedicate to moderating per day?:
    I can dedicate my time for 2-5 Hrs per day. There might be more since I love gaming so my time will increase in the future!
    8. Do you have any past experience as a staff member? (If so, elaborate on how these experiences have helped you to grow as a staff member and as a person overall.):
    I was Moderator on a Small Server that I have forgotten about since it was a long time ago.
    I was one of those 'Warzone Moderators' which was dealing with any types of hacks and having to report anything suspicious. This server was complete PvP , people would say toxic comments and saying offensive things to other people and after a while I realized it wasn't a great community where I should belong to. But after this position, I'm pretty sure I can call any hacked client in under a couple of seconds and I know that the RKONetwork is strict on who they punish toward a player and I’ll make sure I will never make a mistake when a staff member who might punish a user incorrectly. I had to resign after a year of work because of school began and a lot harder in academically but now that's under control, I can explore and staff again. I was also staff on 'OrionMc' for a shot period of time. Also I was helper/jnr Moderator on a server called 'BreachPVP' which helped me physically and mentally as a staff member. Breach taught me a lot of things which really helped and now I can hope I do the same with this one!

9. How are you different from other applicants, and how would this benefit RKO if we bring you on the team? (Please include 200+ words for the answer to this question.):
    Three Qualities that I possess are: Honesty, Responsibility and Fairness.
    These qualities have helped me a lot in life. These 3 qualities make a Helper the real Helper that everyone loves. Honesty to owners, staff and players is expected of all Helpers.

Honesty means not to lie, to tell the honest truth. Lying may get you out of situations but it's not the right thing to do. If you are a Helper, you should never lie, Helpers don't lie. You should always tell the truth to others and not make the situation “one sided” This will cause hate towards you and the server is online to have fun. My intention is not to have players hate how I resolve situations. That is why I will make the situations fair and accurate.

Responsibility is another important quality. When you are being responsible you are answering all of the players questions. When you answer them you answer them in a correct manner. You are responsible when you keep your time up in-game and in the forums. Responsibility makes everyone the right person they want to be. Responsibility includes having positive posts telling the truth etc. Being a responsible Helper can say a lot about who you are.

Fairness, this is the most important quality each staff member should have. Being a fair staff member impacts the way people think of you and how they react to you. For an example if you are mean, people are mean to you. If you are nice to others, people are nice back to you. Being a nice staff member is very important it makes every player feel liked and not hated. Have you ever heard the Saying “Treat Others the way you wish to be treated” If so, this is a saying I lived since I was a little boy. This saying 100% correct in my book. I treat every player as if I was them. So I always consider if I was this player. How would I feel about this situation? How would I feel after this situation towards this person. I always think about those “key features” Before I even begin talking with the player.
    My strengths are my communication skills and that I can remain calm and assertive. I am a very outgoing person with strong character and thick skin. However, in regards to my weaknesses, I would say it is rather difficult for me to list any specific weaknesses. I have my moments where I screw up and make mistakes or times where I have to take the time to process what is going on. From my downfalls to busking on the streets, I know myself that I have my downsides, however, sometimes it takes a few steps back before taking a leap. I believe that too much time is spent comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren't. Everybody has their strengths and weaknesses, and it is when you accept everything you are, and what you're not that you will succeed in life. We human beings may not be perfect in life - however, it is such imperfections that make us perfect. I believe that through my weaknesses, comes strength.

10. Scenario: You’re the new helper. You mute a well-known member of the community, and all of his friends spam you about how wrong you were. What do you do?:
    I would tell them that if the player that has been muted has a problem then he/she should contact me on discord and privately go in a support lobby and show me why there mute was unfair. If we both have different agreements, I would contact upper staff and we would work out the situation from there.

11.Scenario: What would you do if you was helping someone in game and 4 people spam you saying "Hacker TP?" If there is a staff member on discord or in-game I would private message regarding the issue and that I'm currently dealing with other situation. If there wasn't, I would say 'please record the hacker and send it to me in pm's. If they cant record then I will teleport to the hacker and sort both issues at quick as I can.

#1 Gxrm, Jan 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  2. 72G

72G Owner
    Owner

Good Application! Good Luck

Yours Sincerely,

72G

3. 72G

72G Owner
    Owner

Could you answer this question?

What would you do if you was helping someone in game and 4 people spam you saying "Hacker TP?"

Copy and Paste that question into your application.

Yours Sincerely,

72G

4. Gxrm

Gxrm New Member

All Finished.

5. worrying

worrying Administrator
    Administrator

Application seems pretty good!
    Best of luck :)
    -worrying

6. ryan00257

ryan00257 Owner
    Owner

--Accepted--
    Hey Gxrm!
    The RKONetwork Management team has decided to accept your APP, reasons are:
    It is very well detailed,
    Seems like you put alot of effort in it which is very good as it seems you are dedicated,
    We have seen you play on Orion before and you were helpfull

If you have any further questions please contact me on discord ThatOneGuy #0001
    Yours Sincerely,
    Ryan - RKONetwork Management Team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.